Mary Bywaters Memorial Kindergarten - Information for Parents
NOTE: All downloads open in a new browser window
|Download||File Size||File Type|
|Parent Information Handbook 2015||786 KB||Adobe PDF|
|Behaviour Support Policy||48 KB||Adobe PDF|
|Parental Complaints brochure||1,676 KB||Adobe PDF|
|Priority of Access Policy||52 KB||Adobe PDF|
Our Newsletter is available on our What's Happening page along with our Diary Dates.
Important Information for Parents:
- Please mark off your child's name on the "sign in" roll when you arrive for each session. If someone other than a parent is collecting your child at the end of session please record this on the Child Collection sheet near the door.
- Each day your child will need to bring a back pack containing a piece of fruit, a water bottle, a packed lunch with a freezer pack, and a spare set of clothes. We encourage children to independently manage their bags.
- In terms 1 and 4, and other times when the predicted UV index is 3 or more, children are required to wear a broad brimmed hat for their sun protection.
- Newsletters are provided periodically. They may be emailed if requested.
- A library borrowing service is available for children and parents. We also provide literacy borrowing kits for loan.
- Parent participation is invited and encouraged within our sessions. You may have skills in for example, computer work with children, gardening, cooking, reading or music. Please feel free to discuss your availability with staff.
- A policy folder pertinent to Mary Bywaters Memorial Kindergarten and to the Department for Education & Child Development (DECD) is available for parents. This folder is kept near the entrance door. Alternatively parents are welcome to have copies of any individual policy.
You will find further detailed centre information in our parent information booklet.
Local Child Care Affiliations:
Staff value the close relations developed with two local child care centres. Edge Kids Life and Snow White Child Care Centre deliver and return children on designated days.