Mary Bywaters Memorial Kindergarten Governing Council
Mary Bywaters Kindergarten is managed by a Governing Council consisting of interested parents and staff. Meetings are held monthly and are a great opportunity to get to know other parents and to have a say in the management of the centre.
The Governing Council is responsible for the efficient and effective management of Mary Bywaters Memorial Kindergarten.
- the development and implementation of centre based policies
- the implementation of departmental policies in conjunction with the Director
- the financial management of the centre
- maintenance and improvements of the grounds and buildings
- supporting the staff in the development of quality services to meet the changing needs of the preschool community
- implementing with the staff the Site Learning Plan and working together to achieve the Kindergartens vision
Fundraising is a source of revenue for the purchase of additional resources. Our centre takes pride in the quality learning equipment which we provide and upgrade from time to time for children. Your support for our fundraising events is most appreciated.