Mary Bywaters Memorial Kindergarten - Core Business
Our core business is to provide an accessible high quality teaching, learning and care service which will develop the skills and competencies to prepare children for life. We provide a comprehensive curriculum which supports children's learning through play and develops self-concept, individual skills and abilities.
We achieve this through:
- Developing trusting relationships with parents and children to provide the best for each child.
- Reporting to parents and carers on children's development and learning using the National Curriculum "Belonging, Being and Becoming"
- Regular planning and development of a quality learning program which is responsive to the individual and group needs of the children.
- Provision of a program that is developmentally appropriate for children.
- Creating an environment that promotes children's learning and development through play.
- Adhering to inclusive practices, social justice and equity principles.
- Continuous development of best practice for staff, which includes regular training and professional development.